CEP Course Proposal Form and Directions
Course Proposal Form:
- Download the CEP Course Proposal Form with the FAQ.
- Forms should be as complete as possible and must include the information listed in the FAQ. The FAQ includes writing course requirement.
- Incomplete proposals will not be accepted.
- Proposals must be signed by the department head and when necessary, memos from appropriate department heads and program chairs.
- Definition and examples for Learning Outcomes.
- Common Course of Study Requirements.
- Common Course of Study Approved Learning Outcomes.
- Common Course of Study definitions and outcomes.
- Federal Credit Hour policy and guidelines.
- GM course rubric.
- Writing course information.
Lehigh Valley Association of Independent Colleges Consortium
LVAIC allows current students to cross register for courses at participating institutions. Contact the Registrar’s Office for details.
Search for courses
Office of the Registrar
215 Markle Hall
Easton PA 18042-1768
Fax: (610) 330-5706
Summer Office Hours:
8:15 a.m.–4:30 p.m.